Terms and Condition WEBSITE:
Your logging in and using the smart and electronic services portal of www.whatsfile.com WHATSFILEapplication, which is referred later to as a (portal), is subjected to the terms and conditions that are described in this agreement, The browsing of this portal from your side, or the logging into it is assumed to be an approval and acceptance of the terms and conditions which are contained in this agreement without any restrictions or conditions.Whatsfileapplication is not a product of WhatsApp Inc. And it's not affiliated with any other company.
WHATSFILE is authorized to modify of this agreement, when needed, and the browsing of the portal or using the portal from your side after the amendment is considered as an acceptance and approval of the new amendments, where you have to visit the agreement page whenever you visit the portal in order to make sure of the terms and condition which should be followed while suing the portal
By accessing the portal, you have agreed not to do the following:
In case WHATSFILEknew that you have breached these conditions or showed improper behaviour while using the portal, then WHATSFILE is authorized to:
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
Using this portal and the terms and conditions which are contained herein are both aligned with Lebanon, therefore; you agree to be subjected to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Beirut inLebanon. In addition, WHATSFILE reserves the right to sued you in front the courts of your country.
Using the credit card and mobile phone:
We are accepting the Mobile Credits and creditcards, which are issued by Visa or MasterCardPayPal prepaidCards Mobile Creditsfor electronic payment, and the fees will be deducted from the amount owed to your credit card or mobile credits as soon as you press the button for confirmation. We will do our best to maintain confidentiality when you pay the fees, including the protection of your credit card details and other personal data where this data will be transferred to the secret codes when it moves over the Internet.
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
At times, Customer may be required to give her/his personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, Customer name, gender, age, identity document number, telephone number, fax number, home address, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation, household income, interests and activities etc. Refusal to provide such information may deny Customer's access to certain parts of www.whatsfile.comweb site, or may render WHATSFILE unable to handle any application or request Customer is making, or may otherwise defeat the objectives of the visit. If Customer is under the age of 18, consent from a parent or guardian is required.
Direct Marketing/Market Research
If Customer has once given to WHATSFILEpersonally identifiable information, Customer may receive from WHATSFILEor from its affiliated companies from time to time telephone calls, email, and short message containing promotional materials or market research/surveys. If Customer does not want to receive them, please write to email@example.com send key word message to (0096171581222) or follow the FAQ in the website. Or delete the application direct from your mobile hand set.
Media house company and WHATSFILE team not runs any direct or indirect competition to win any prizes and we are not responsible on any media campaign that promises the user to win any prizes or any kind from this media campaign.
Links to other sites
WHATSFILEWebsite may contain links to other sites. www.whatsfile.com is not responsible for the data collection practices and/ or the privacy policies of any such sites.
· Last updated: December 20 , 2017
· Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the whatsfile application WHATSFILE (the "Service") operated by Media House S.A.R.L and WHATSFILE TEAM ("us", "we", or "our").
· Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
· By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
· If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
· You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
· By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
· We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
· We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
· We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
· We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.\
· Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis ("Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles are set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
· At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or WHATSFILE team cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting WHATSFILE customer support team.
· A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide WHATSFILE TEAM with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize WHATSFILE TEAM to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
· Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, WHATSFILE team will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
· WHATSFILE may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time ("Free Trial").
· You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
· If you do enter your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, you will not be charged by WHATSFILE until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
· At any time and without notice, WHATSFILE TEAM reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
· WHATSFILE TEAM, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
· WHATSFILE TEAM will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
· Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
· Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
· By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, perform, display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
· You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
· When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
· You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
· You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
· You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WHATSFILE TEAM, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
WHATSFILE TEAM its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Media house company and WHATSFILE team not runs any direct or indirect competition to win any prizes and we are not responsible on any mediacampaign that promise the user to win any prizes or any kind from this media campaign.
WHATSFILE is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. We recognize our obligation to keep sensitive information secure and have created this privacy and security statement to share and explain the current information management practices on our website.
Information We Collect:
When you browse, read pages, or download information from this site, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and covers:
We collect this data for commercial or marketing abroad, and WHATSFILEhave the right tosell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes with its partners and collaborators in this field.
When logging into the portal, you will be asked for your information and your personal documents that prove the validity of such data. We will use your personal information only to inform you about the status of your requests that you have submitted or to assess your experience in order to improve the quality of the portal. And WHATSFILE have the right to sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes with its partners and collaborators in this field.
The portal uses persistent cookies to track specific personalized content.
The usage of cookies is a standard practice in the portals and websites on the Internet. It is possible to set up most web browsers to reject cookies, or to accept or reject these files only by user intervention, or delete these files. However, the rejection and / or removing cookies may lead to the disruption of those pages that need these files to function fully.
We use persistent cookies in the portal to:
Protection of your Personal Information:
Your personal information is available only to the WHATSFILE employees who have a need to know it in order to provide the service that you have requested. Your Personal Information will not be available for the General Public. But WHATSFILEhave the right to exchange the data collected with its partners and collaborators in this field without your prior consent. Therefore; you have to make sure that the information that you have provided while registering in the portal is fully provided and accurate, and to ensure that you will not try to log in to the portal using different username.
2) Definitions & Interpretations
Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise, the following
word(s) and terms shall have the meanings attributed to them:
a. WHATSFILE application : shall mean WHATSFILE owned website with the URL www.whatsfilecomoffering informational content and online transactions with WHATSFILE on products and services specified therein (hereinafter referred to as WHATSFILE Website)
b. WHATSFILEWebsite Services & Products: shall mean sale and/or rent of all Products and Services provided by WHATSFILE or any WHATSFILE products and services offered and allowed online business through WHATSFILEWebsite.
c. WHATSFILE Website Registration Process: shall mean the process specified for registering customers to transact business through WHATSFILE Website as amended by WHATSFILEfrom time to time.
d. WHATSFILEApplicable Terms and Conditions: shall mean the relevant WHATSFILE Terms and Conditions particular to any Service or Product offered through WHATSFILE Website.
e. Customer: shall mean the WHATSFILE Website registered customer(s)
f. Application form: shall mean the form(s) made available on WHATSFILE Website for applying to the WHATSFILEservice(s) or products.
g. User: shall mean any online visitor who visits WHATSFILE Website
h. Order Form: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the WHATSFILEWebsite containing details of services available for:
Form Confirmation: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the Website marked
with the references "Order Form Confirmation" containing a summary of
the details of the Services and Products ordered and Charges payable.
j. Registration Form: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the Website marked with the reference "Registration Form" for the Customer to fill in Customer's personal, billing and delivery information and for the submission by the Customer for the completion of SPS Website Registration process, where applicable.
Note:WHATSFILE = WHATSFILE Application
To UNSUBSCRIBE from the services please check the following information.
غ 2 to 600225 Mobily
غ 2 to 708352 Zain
غ 2 to 801825 STC
C ------ to– Etisalat
C ------- to - Du
Unsub from inside the application or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
unsub wfiles to 6699 Vodafone
unsub wfiles to 5030 Mobinil
unsub wfiles to 4565 Etisalat
Cancel ----- to -----Viva
Cancel ------ to ----Ooredoo
Cancel------ to ---------------- Oman Mobile
Cancel ------- to ----------------Ooredoo
Cancel ------- to -----Ooredoo
Cancel ------ to ------- Vodafone
Cancel ------- to -------- Viva
Cancel -------to ---------------- Zain
Cancel ------- to ----------------Batelco
Cancel ------- to ---------------- Zain
Cancel ------- to ---------------- Asia Cell
Cancel ----- to ---------------- Korek
Cancel ----- to ---------------- Zain
Cancel ------to ------ Orange
Cancel ------ to -------- Umniah